Thursday, June 9, 2011

Motivation.

Some days, I just don't feel motivated. I don't feel like my career is going in the direction I want it to, and some days I would rather be at home reading a book than working.

But on those days, I try and remind myself aobut the things in life that I really am working toward.

There are things that I can't afford now, but in my lifetime I'd like to be able to own them.

Today I'll share with you some of the things that give me motivation and inspiration to work.


1. The Rolex Datejust

The Rolex Datejust has long been a status symbol. But for me, I am really interested in buying pieces that I will be able to have for years, and know that their quality will not diminish. I love this watch, and it definitely "motivates" me to work a littl harder each day. Especially since they run about $6000. Yikes!

2. Christian Louboutins


neimanmarcus.com
 I would pretty much give my left leg for a pair of Christian Louboutins. Would that cut the price in half since I would only need to buy one shoe? Hmmm....
These shoes are incredibly designed and crafted and are just about the sexiest thing since sliced bread.
You know what I mean.
Coming in at a steep $895, these shoes might force me to work a little overtime.

3. Yukon Hybrid


This is my dream car. I love that it's big enough to lug around kids, skis, etc. but it still has hybrid technology. Plus, they're a dream to drive.

It may seem silly or materialistic to use objects to motivate me to get things done. But I think that it's important to have aspirations and goals, no matter how trivial they might be. If it helps me excel at my job or in my personal life, I think that is just fine.

Rolexes and Range Rovers,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment