Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Discovery!!

For those of you who have ever been to my house, you may have seen my makeup case. And when I say makeup case, I mean CASE. It is literally a huge train case that weighs about 20 lbs. I keep it under my sink and open it up in the morning when I do my makeup. It is huge, and I am obsessed with makeup.
However, makeup is REALLY expensive!!
I have always used Bare Minerals for my foundation, but ever since putting myself on a budget, I've decided to switch to drugstore foundations and have been experimenting with a few that I think I am really enjoying.

One is:
The Revlon Photoready foundation (My shade is 08, Golden Beige).
I am really liking this foundation. I apply it with a stippling brush and it gives really good even coverage.

L'Oreal True Match. My shades are N5 True Beige for all over my face and N8 Cappuccino for the edges of my face.  This also gives great coverage ( a little bit heavier than the Revlon) and matches my skin well.

But the greatest discovery of late is the Maybelline Stylish Smokes quads.
I LOVE MAC eyeshadows, but at almost $15 a pop, they get really pricey.
The Maybelline quads are an AWESOME alternative!! 



These shadows give great color payoff, and they also give instructions on how to use them for those new to makeup or quads! Perfect.

I am always coming up with new makeup discoveries for cheap, so I'll keep you updated!!

The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural”- Calvin Klein


Love,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment